Elevate Your Skills with Short Courses
Hone your strengths or work on areas for development. Short courses are a great first step for anyone looking to improve their critical workplace skills.
Here’s what makes our short courses unique:
- Short, sharp and targeted on a particular professional skill
- Provide tools, frameworks and models to quickly gain confidence and hone your skills in the areas we know are needed most
- Not just for managers and leaders. Professional skills for everyone in your business
- Cost effective, time effective and highly accessible
- Delivered by our leading facilitators – the same facilitors that run our highly successful leadership programs
From individual contributors right through to senior leaders, short courses provide an ideal learning intervention across your entire workforce.
Empowering Your Future Skills
Skills for the future workplace
Administration Officer - Department of Environment and Science
Operational Policy & Practice Group, Queensland Corrective Services.
Principal HR Officer, Workforce Strategy and Capability, Department of Environment and Science
Kistin Gunnis AFIML
Founder, Professional Women’s Lunches
Lauren Garvey CMgr AFIML
National Manager, Credit and Collections, Golder Associates
Community Manager – Generator Group
Empowering businesses and their people
Our partnerships with businesses across Australia and New Zealand have transformed the lives of both participants and the outcomes within those workplaces.
Hear first hand what they have to say.