Tackle stress with a new found resilience
Change is everywhere, and the rate and pace of change seems to gather momentum with each passing year. Some people relish change and seem to bounce back effortlessly from each iteration. However, constant change has a way of wearing you down and chipping away at even the most steely veneer. Understanding change, stressors and resilience is important, as is developing a framework to identify signs of strain and how we can cope when things shift.
This IML short course develops an understanding of change and resilience and provides an opportunity for participants to plan ways to tackle stress with a new found resilience built on shared knowledge and skills.
This Short Course is presented virtually via Zoom. However, just like a face-to-face workshop, we’ve built in opportunities to meet your facilitator, work in break-out groups and network with other participants. You’ll be expected to engage actively throughout the sessions so ensure you have a reliable internet connection, a working webcam and microphone, and the latest version of the Zoom app downloaded.
- Half day virtual group session
- Dynamic small group setting where you can connect and learn from others
- Action plan and tips to implement new skills
- Resource pack
Outcomes & benefits
- Recognise the role the brain plays in change and resilience
- Compare and contrast different levels of stress
- Choose and apply resilience strategies
- Develop a personal resilience plan and toolkit
You or your employer will benefit because
- You will be better equipped to better manage change and stressors in the workplace and respond accordingly
|Build Resilience Through Change||6 March 2024||09:00 am - 12:30 pm||Virtual|
|Build Resilience Through Change||16 May 2024||09:00 am - 12:30 pm||Virtual|