Develop vital workplace communication skills
Effective communication is the backbone of good management and leadership. Improving your communication skills will help you in all elements of your role. Communication is essential for delivering your work, improving working relationships, building trust and creating a high performing team.
In this interactive session, you’ll learn to develop vital workplace communication skills needed to establish and maintain successful relationships inside and outside the workplace.
Receive practical tips and techniques that allow you to communicate with clarity, overcome barriers, wield influence and confidently convey your message to different audiences.
This Short Course is presented virtually via Zoom. However, just like a face-to-face workshop, we’ve built in opportunities to meet your facilitator, work in break-out groups and network with other participants. You’ll be expected to engage actively throughout the sessions so ensure you have a reliable internet connection, a working webcam and microphone, and the latest version of the Zoom app downloaded.
- Dynamic small group setting where you can connect and learn from others
- Action plan and tips to implement new skills immediately.
- Resource pack
- Certificate of completion
- Analyse personality types and adapt your communication style to build successful relationships
- Facilitate effective communication in today’s changing work environment to communicate effectively in a variety of formats
- Overcome verbal and non-verbal barriers to communication to build trust in teams
- Engage in conversations using effective listening and questioning skills
- Use body language techniques to confidently convey your message
- Deliver messages strategically across multiple channels of workplace communication
You or your employer will benefit because
- Your communication will be clear and easy to follow
- You will use communication channels more effectively
- You will break down communication barriers
|Communication Essentials||21 February 2024||09:00 am - 03:00 pm||Virtual|
|Communication Essentials||16 April 2024||09:00 am - 03:00 pm||Virtual|
|Communication Essentials||18 June 2024||09:00 am - 03:00 pm||Virtual|