Development Day: Leading with Cutting-Edge Topics
Cutting edge topics covered by thought leaders and leading facilitators in three 1-hour long webinar sessions. Each Development Day covers topical issues and the most in-demand skills needed by future-fit managers. It’s a great starting point to begin acquiring vital management skills.
Development Day is held once every quarter.
Empowering Insights at Development Day
Reasons to join us at Development Day
Development Days bring together top facilitators and thought leaders to share insights into a central theme over multiple interactive virtual sessions. Here’s why you should join us:
- Walk away with new ideas and feel empowered to think differently.
- Sessions are engaging and interactive because they are delivered by the best facilitators in the business.
- Use the resources and tool kits provided to start implementing what you’ve learnt straight away.
- Sessions are available on-demand. Register for the day and we will send you the recordings and resources once they’ve occurred, just in case you can’t attend.
- Learn with your team in a place that’s convenient to you.
Explore past Development Days
Get access to our previous development day recordings. Covering topics from the workplace of the future to the power of positive workplaces, there’s something interesting for everyone in our library of Development Day recordings.
Administration Officer - Department of Environment and Science
Operational Policy & Practice Group, Queensland Corrective Services.
Principal HR Officer, Workforce Strategy and Capability, Department of Environment and Science
Kistin Gunnis AFIML
Founder, Professional Women’s Lunches
Lauren Garvey CMgr AFIML
National Manager, Credit and Collections, Golder Associates
Community Manager – Generator Group
Empowering businesses and their people
Our partnerships with businesses across Australia and New Zealand have transformed the lives of both participants and the outcomes within those workplaces.
Hear first hand what they have to say.