Understand your role in legislative requirements to proactively manage performance.
The Performance Conversations 1-day extension module can either be added as an extra day to the 3-day People Matters leadership program or be booked separately as a 1-day program on its own. Both are available virtually or in-person.
The Performance Conversations program can also be delivered in-house.
On completion of this course, you will gain:
- A deeper understanding of the responsibilities of a Queensland public sector leader.
- Skills to apply a strength-based approach to conducting performance conversations.
- Confidence to manage and have challenging conversations.
- Practical tools to lead with compassion and purpose.
- The ability to collaboratively set goals and understand the performance improvement process.
Administration Officer - Department of Environment and Science
Principal HR Officer, Workforce Strategy and Capability, Department of Environment and Science
A$360 incl GST
Ready to enrol?
Browse all available dates and make your booking below.
|Performance Conversations Virtual||26 March 2024||09:00 am - 05:00 pm||Virtual|
|Performance Conversations||15 May 2024||09:00 am - 05:00 pm||Brisbane|
|Performance Conversations||2 September 2024||09:00 am - 05:00 pm||Brisbane|
|Performance Conversations Virtual||8 November 2024||09:00 am - 05:00 pm||Virtual|
All Brisbane events are held at Level 29, 10 Eagle St, Brisbane QLD 4000. Sessions that are delivered online will be listed as Virtual in the Location column above.