Looking for an experienced and trusted adviser? Or perhaps you want to share your knowledge and experience as a Mentor? Join our award-winning Mentoring Program. It’s complimentary for Members!
Mentoring can be a transformative experience for both Mentees and Mentors. Practical and aligned to the exact areas you want to improve, our program offers complete flexibility.
The benefits of mentoring are far reaching. Most people who engage a mentor experience a boost in motivation and many more opportunities for career progression.
What makes our Mentoring Program different?
Access to the Mentoring Program is unlimited and operates all year – you don’t need to wait for the next intake to become involved. Simply sign up via the Member Portal and you will be uniquely matched with a Mentor or Mentee that is just right for you.
Your mentoring experience is then managed online through Mentorloop – a state of the art online platform where you can set up meetings, use the chat feature, set goals, measure success and access tools.
It’s an award-winning program because it is:
- Completely flexible – structure your partnership in the way that suits you best
- User friendly
- Customised entirely to the areas you want and need to develop
- Not limited by timeframe – it could last a few months or be an ongoing relationship
- Gives you access to Mentors and Mentees right across Australia and New Zealand and from industries outside of your own for new perspectives
Free for IML ANZ Members
From A$345 /year
+ A$90 application fee
Benefits exist for both Mentees and Mentors
Getting the help of a Mentor means you’re investing in your development. Mentoring is a highly personalised approach which means it’s an effective tool to supercharge your growth.
Here’s some of the other benefits you will experience:
- Identify the unique areas that you want and need to develop
- Set realistic goals and stay accountable
- Have conversations that you know are confidential
- Gain a trusted adviser and sounding board
- Learn from the unique experience of senior leaders
- Experience both personal and professional growth
There’s nothing more satisfying than knowing you’ve made a positive impact on someone’s career.
Sharing your knowledge, skills and experience can make a huge impact on shaping tomorrow’s managers and leaders.
Here’s what you get out of becoming an Institute Mentor:
- Enhance your leadership and coaching skills
- Continue to hone your skills
- Hear new perspectives
- Build your network
- Be recognised as an expert
- Play your part in creating better managers and leaders for a better society