Examine how great decisions are made
Despite the advancement of artificial intelligence and automation, the World Economic forum continues to flag the importance of critical thinking, problem solving and decision making as skills of the future. This virtual short course will consider the role that creative and critical thought play in the problem solving process and examines how great decisions are made based on the consideration given to information gathered through this process.
This Short Course is presented virtually via Zoom. However, just like a face-to-face workshop, we’ve built in opportunities to meet your facilitator, work in break-out groups and network with other participants. You’ll be expected to engage actively throughout the sessions so ensure you have a reliable internet connection, a working webcam and microphone, and the latest version of the Zoom app downloaded.
- Half day virtual group session
- Dynamic small group setting where you can connect and learn from others
- Action plan and tips to implement new skills
- Resource pack
- Understand the complexity of business decisions
- Review the role of creative and critical thinking to problem solving
- Analyse the 5 step decision making process
- Gather data through use of different techniques
- Use brainstorming to consider alternate solutions
- Develop skills to implement and evaluate outcomes
You or your employee will benefit because
- You will have a new level of insight into problem solving techniques and a structured approach to decision making resulting in better decisions aligned to individual, team and business goals.
|Problem Solving and Decision Making||28 February 2024||09:00 am - 12:30 pm||Virtual|
|Problem Solving and Decision Making||24 April 2024||09:00 am - 12:30 pm||Virtual|
|Problem Solving and Decision Making||26 June 2024||09:00 am - 12:30 pm||Virtual|