A 3 Day Leadership Program
This program can also be delivered in-house.
Complete DiSC behavioural style profile tool and some activities. This is a crucial step in getting the most out of your program.
The role of the team leader, management styles and situational management and building productive teams.Module 2 – Communicating Effectively (including DiSC debrief)
Covers team leader communication and communicating to resolve disputes. This module utilises the popular DiSC profiling diagnostic where participants unpack their own styles whilst also reflecting on those of their teams, peers and managers.Module 3 – Managing for Performance
Defining performance, supporting high performance and managing underperformance.Module 4 – Managing Change
How change impacts engagement and performance, understanding responses to change and effectively leading change.
Part of the 3-day program is a Workplace Practice activity where participants work through an agreed workplace challenge, applying learnings and developing outcomes as the program unfolds.
All participants that complete the 3-day program are eligible for 12 months membership with the Institute of Managers and Leaders providing access to our award-winning mentoring program plus a range of complimentary and discounted products and services.
What will you learn from the 3 Day Program?
People Matters aims to help participants increase innovation, productivity and the performance of their teams, whilst improving workplace engagement and diversity.
Participants will also:
- Develop a deeper understanding of the responsibilities of a Queensland public sector leader
- Gain knowledge, skills and confidence to successfully manage people, performance and change
- Learn the skills to become a more effective communicator across a range of mediums and situations
- Obtain increased self-awareness around your behavioural styles and the styles of those around you
You will receive:
- Pre-program – DiSC behavioural style diagnostic
- Pre-Program – Reading and activities (Virtual Program)
- Hardcopy or virtual workbook
- 3 days face-to-face or virtual – professionally facilitated workshops
- 1 year of Membership with the Institute of Managers and Leaders
- Optional Mentoring Program
- Opportunity to add on extension modules
Operational Policy & Practice Group, Queensland Corrective Services.
A$940 incl GST
Ready to enrol?
Browse all available dates and make your booking below.
|People Matters||12 February - 4 March 2024||09:00 am - 05:00 pm||Brisbane|
|People Matters Virtual||5 - 27 March 2024||09:00 am - 03:00 pm||Virtual|
|People Matters||17 - 30 April 2024||09:00 am - 05:00 pm||Brisbane|
|People Matters Virtual||9 - 24 May 2024||09:00 am - 03:00 pm||Virtual|
|People Matters||3 - 17 June 2024||09:00 am - 05:00 pm||Brisbane|
|People Matters Virtual||8 - 23 July 2024||09:00 am - 03:00 pm||Virtual|
|People Matters||7 - 22 August 2024||09:00 am - 05:00 pm||Brisbane|
|People Matters Virtual||9 - 24 September 2024||09:00 am - 03:00 pm||Virtual|
|People Matters||9 - 24 October 2024||09:00 am - 05:00 pm||Brisbane|
|People Matters Virtual||16 - 31 October 2024||09:00 am - 03:00 pm||Virtual|
|People Matters||11 - 26 November 2024||09:00 am - 05:00 pm||Brisbane|
All Brisbane events are held at Level 29, 10 Eagle St, Brisbane QLD 4000. Sessions that are delivered online will be listed as Virtual in the Location column above.