Focus on the tasks that really matter
We all feel like we need more time in our day. What you really need is to take control and focus your efforts on what matters most. Time management is essential for all roles and levels of responsibility. This course will give you the skills and techniques to make better decisions and prioritise your work so you can be more effective with your time in the workplace.
You will learn how to ensure your priorities are aligned with your organisation’s purpose and strategic direction. This will allow you to focus on the tasks that really matter. You will also learn techniques to manage distractions and resolve competing priorities to enable you to become more productive in the workplace. As another benefit, our Time management frameworks can also be applied to your personal life outside of work.
This Short Course is presented virtually via Zoom. However, just like a face-to-face workshop, we’ve built in opportunities to meet your facilitator, work in break-out groups and network with other participants. You’ll be expected to engage actively throughout the sessions so ensure you have a reliable internet connection, a working webcam and microphone, and the latest version of the Zoom app downloaded.
- Half day virtual group session
- Dynamic small group setting where you can connect and learn from others
- Action plan and tips to implement new skills
- Resource pack
Outcomes & benefits
- Understand how to plan and prioritise your day and activities effectively
- How to maximise your time and minimise unnecessary effort
- How to optimise your productive
- How to manage interruptions
- Manage multiple tasks, managers and deadlines efficiently
You or your employer will benefit because
- You will have a better understanding of managing time and priorities leading to increased productivity and lower levels of stress
|Time and Priority Management||22 February 2024||09:00 am - 12:30 pm||Virtual|
|Time and Priority Management||17 April 2024||09:00 am - 12:30 pm||Virtual|
|Time and Priority Management||20 June 2024||09:00 am - 12:30 pm||Virtual|