Learn the skills you need to visualise and organise your thoughts quickly, communicate effectively under pressure, convey your ideas clearly and think on your feet faster. This training course will teach you to employ strategies to stay cool under pressure and help you learn the techniques to structure communications which are suited to any situation, enabling you to articulate and deliver your message clearly and concisely.
Think on Your Feet® is an international course that has run in Australia for over 20 years. Its focus is to build skills, knowledge and confidence in participants wanting to enhance their ability to communicate key messages.
Think on Your Feet® will enable you to:
- Structure your ideas simply and persuasively
- Flesh out ideas with memorable examples
- Target listeners’ core concerns
- Simplify complex information
- Get to the point and be remembered
- Handle objections positively.
|Think on Your Feet||11 & 12 March 2024||09:00 am - 04:00 pm||Virtual|
|Think on Your Feet||29 & 30 May 2024||09:00 am - 04:00 pm||Virtual|