This program equips you to lead from the balcony, rather than the dancefloor. Gain the ability to be an adaptive leader. Take yourself off the dancefloor, step back and examine the bigger picture. Scale and accelerate your leadership development.
Here’s the impact you’ll experience with this program:
- Peer-to-peer learning and conversations with other senior leaders that provides a rich experience you can’t find anywhere else
- Coaching with leading facilitators – by far one of the most effective development tools at the senior leadership level. Provides a tangible and personalised experience
- Massive return on investment. Solve real workplace problems in real time with other experienced leaders
- Embed and apply learning with a workplace project. Immediately deal with the real issues you are experiencing
- 3 one-on-one coaching sessions
- Genos 180 Leadership Feedback report and an IML 360 diagnostic report
- 3 workplace experiments focused on managing self, the team and the organisation
- 12 months of Membership with the Institute
- Access to the Institute’s online learning portal for the duration of the program
- Develop your leadership vision and learn how to lead with influence
- Align people, performance and strategy and employ adaptive leadership
- Attract and nurture talent and lead motivated teams
- Drive innovation and manage change within your organisation
- Build a culture of results and accountability and lead for the future
Take me on the journey
Are you interested to see what the journey will look like? Here is the typical Accelerate Program experience.
A critical component of your entire journey. This stage requires you to undertake online diagnostic surveys. But these are more than a basic personality quiz, they are powerful tools that will set you up for success.
Module 1 – Leadership vision and clarity and The Influential Leader
Let’s start by diving deep into your world view, unconscious biases, your current situation and your aspirations. How did you get to where you are now? What sort of a leader do you want to be? We do this by debriefing on the results of your diagnostic prework.
Having faced your journey to date, we now look at the importance of emotional intelligence and how influential leaders make results happen.
Module 2 – Aligning people and strategy and Adaptive Leadership
Let’s get clear on a leader's role in business strategy so that you can implement your organisation’s vision, mission, and values. Here we equip you with tools to enable you to determine critical business success factors, goals and objectives. We then move onto communication tools and theories so that you can better engage staff, build cohesive teams and foster a culture of information exchange.
Module 3 – Attracting and nurturing talent and leading and motivating teams
We now move onto leading your team. It is critical for leaders to strategically plan for talent succession and career management and have a comprehensive process for recruitment and selection. Here, we equip you with the skills to manage conflict, motivate high performance, build a strong culture, encourage long term commitment and support individual aspirations.
Module 4 – Leading innovation and the Influential Change Leader
Most leaders want to foster an environment that promotes creativity and innovation. In this module, we show you how. More importantly, we show you how to manage creativity so that it produces valuable and practical outcomes. You will then be empowered with the skills necessary to manage change – a cornerstone of contemporary business and leadership.
Module 5 – Focus on results and creating and leading your future
What are you measuring and why? In this session we look at leading and lagging indicators and challenge your ideas about where results flow from. We now also come full circle to look at the impact that your leadership decisions and actions have on performance. We'll create three workplace experiments unique to your role and your business so that you can put into practice everything you've learnt in a practical and meaningful way.
Three one-on-one coaching sessions with our leading Facilitators. One of the most effective development tools for an experienced and senior leader. Takes your development to the next level by personalising the experience and focusing on your unique challenges and goals.
Work on projects that are real challenges for you right now. Use the skills you’ve learnt and apply them to real issues within your business. Report back on them to your peers to get feedback and support.
12 months of membership with the Institute which gives you access to short courses, Development Days, networking events, thought leadership and our award-winning mentoring program.
Ready to enrol?
Browse all available dates and make your booking below.
|Accelerate Virtual||21 February - 17 April 2024||09:00 am - 05:00 pm||Virtual|
|Accelerate Virtual||23 May - 18 July 2024||09:00 am - 05:00 pm||Virtual|