Learn new ways to manage and develop your team
Leading and developing a team has evolved significantly over the past few years. Leaders and managers and are required to drive performance in a new landscape which extends across virtual and remote locations as well as physical offices and workplaces. People skills and connection are more important than ever.
This popular short course is designed to enable leaders to adapt and learn new ways to engage, manage and develop their teams across a range and mix of contemporary workplaces.
This Short Course is presented virtually via Zoom. However, just like a face-to-face workshop, we’ve built in opportunities to meet your facilitator, work in break-out groups and network with other participants. You’ll be expected to engage actively throughout the sessions so ensure you have a reliable internet connection, a working webcam and microphone, and the latest version of the Zoom app downloaded.
- Half day virtual group session
- Dynamic small group setting where you can connect and learn from others
- Action plan and tips to implement new skills
- Resource pack
Outcomes & benefits
- Identify what elements makes a high performing team
- Move your team through the team development cycle
- Recognise the importance in involving people in building a team charter
- Implement strategies to engage and motivate
- Use the situational leadership model to adjust your leadership style
- Delegate effectively to achieve leader and team goals
- Use coaching to develop and improve performance
You or your employee will benefit because
- You will have new skills to support and motivate your team and evaluate ongoing performance