The Institute of Managers and Leaders is the approved professional assessing authority for persons seeking to apply for Skilled Migration as Senior Managers, within the Australia and New Zealand Classification of Occupations (ANZSCO) codes listed below. For migration to Australia, there are established criteria for the level of qualifications, training and work experience required for a senior-level manager.
New postal address is GPO Box 2229, Brisbane Old 000, Australia
New courier address is Level 16, 40 Creek Street, Brisbane Qld 4000, Australia
- For General Skilled Migration skills assessment – Employer Nomination and State or Territory Nomination:
- Chief Executive or Managing Director 
- Corporate General Manager 
- Sales and Marketing Manager 
- Advertising Manager 
- Public Relations Manager 
- Human Resource Manager 
- Engineering Manager 
- Supply and Distribution Manager 
- Procurement Manager 
If you are not a senior level manager, please see the Australian Government’s List of eligible skilled occupations for a comprehensive guide to ANZSCO position codes and other assessing authorities here.
In addition to providing assessment of senior management skills for the purpose of migration to Australia, the Institute assesses qualification for the Temporary Graduate Visa (subclass 485).
Steps for submitting an application
- Read the Criteria for a Manager for the Purpose of Migration for the above positions. If you believe you meet these criteria, please proceed to the next step.
- Complete an Application for Management Skills Assessment ensuring you provide all thee required personal details and supporting documentation. Take time to fully complete the form, as incomplete applications cannot be processed. A non-refundable application fee of AUD$550 (ex GST) is required upon submission.
- Submit your application by following the instructions included in the document.
If you have any questions: