What is DiSC®?
DiSC comprises a suite of (survey-based) profiling tools, which categorise people based on four personality dimensions:
- Dominance – direct, results-oriented, strong-willed and forceful.
- Influence – outgoing, enthusiastic, optimistic and lively.
- Steadiness – even-tempered, accommodating, patient and humble.
- Conscientiousness – analytical, reserved, precise and systematic.
The results are used to build a profile of the participant, including tendencies, needs, preferred environments and communication styles.
The DiSC profile is conducted online, where participants are asked to look at and identify with key wording which best describes their response in specific situations. Take a look at our DiSC Behavioural Profiling brochure for more information.
Start using DiSC Profile Tools to develop your key talent!
- Call us now on 1300 362 631, or fill out the enquiry form below.
Please note that the below contact form is under maintenance if you’d like to get in touch. To enquire about this service, please contact us via email@example.com.