We all feel like we need more time in our day. What you really need is to take control and focus your efforts on what matters most. Time management is essential for all roles and levels of responsibility. This course will give you the skills and techniques to make better decisions and prioritise your work so you can be more effective with your time in the workplace.
You will learn how to ensure your priorities are aligned with your organisation’s purpose and strategic direction. This will allow you to focus on the tasks that really matter. You will also learn techniques to manage distractions and resolve competing priorities to enable you to become more productive in the workplace. As another benefit, our Time management frameworks can also be applied to your personal life outside of work.
Future Leaders, Managers, Professionals, Staff at all levels
For those looking to
Develop personal productivity, develop team productivity
2 x 90min sessions via zoom. This session allows for time for Q&A and features several group breakouts sessions in the schedule, which allows for discussion among participants of scenarios and past experiences. Participants attending gain insight from the different industries and levels of experience attending.
Members – $293 per person
Member Series – $249 per person
Non Members – $345 per person
Non Member Series – $293 per person
What you will learn:
- Setting objectives
- Time management strategies
- Prioritising, planning and decision making
- Managing meetings
- Using technology to save time
- Dealing with procrastination
- Dealing with time wasters
- Career planning and time management
Your employer will benefit because:
- You will increase your personal productivity
- Boost your team’s productivity
- You will gain clarity around short range and long-range work goals.
- You can run effective team meetings.