A leader is responsible for the performance and deliverables of each of their individual team members. Your team members need a balance of both positive and constructive feedback to help motivate them to perform at their best.
It’s important to look for opportunities to reward good behaviour and also to address any issues that arise. A key part of your leadership role is to make sure your team members are meeting their performance requirements. If one of your team members falls below expectation you need to step in quickly to address the performance issue. The same thinking applies to behaviour management. You need to ensure that your team members behave appropriately in the workplace. If you don’t make the effort to deal with issues they can quickly escalate and can have a negative impact on your results and the relationships within your team.
In this session we discuss techniques to evaluate and address both performance and behavioural issues effectively. You will learn how to prepare and then practice delivering feedback. You will also learn about how manage difficult conversations.
Future leaders, managers, professionals.
2 x 90min sessions via zoom. This session allows for time for Q&A and features several scheduled group breakouts, which allows for discussion among participants of scenarios and past experiences. Participants attending gain insight from the different industries and levels of experience attending.
Members – $293 per person
Member Series – $249 per person
Non Members – $345 per person
Non Member Series – $293 per person
What you will learn:
- Reviewing and assessing individual performance
- Determining underlying causes for performance or behavioural issues
- Training requirements
- Processes and systems issues
- Personal and external factors
- How to deliver a feedback conversation
- Practice session for delivering feedback conversation
Your employer will benefit because
- You will have increased confidence to address and correct performance issues
- Your team members will improve their performance
- Your team members will have improved working relationships