When you accept a leadership position you take formal responsibility for helping your organisation to achieve its strategic goals and objectives. You become responsible and accountable for the performance and behaviours of a group of people. You also take on the responsibility of upholding your organisation’s values, standards and codes of conduct.
Our Mate to Manager workshop will give you the knowledge and skills to move from being an accidental manager to an intentional leader. You’ll learn the responsibilities associated with being a leader. You’ll also explore how to build a positive team culture and how to manage team members who are also your friends.
Future Leaders, Managers, Professionals
1 x 90min session via zoom. This session allows time for Q&A and features several group breakouts within the schedule, which allows for discussion among participants of scenarios and past experiences. Participants attending gain insight from the different industries and levels of experience attending.
Members – $145 per person
Members 3+ – $135 per person
Non Members – $175 per person
Non Member 3+ – $155 per person
What you’ll learn:
- Understanding and accepting your role as a leader
- Understanding the importance of knowing yourself to better manage others
- Moving from self-serving to serving your team
- Developing insights into the bigger picture and managing the business
- Understanding the importance of managing and developing your career
Your employer will benefit because:
- You’ll start to understand your role and responsibilities as a leader
- You’ll be able to address some of the challenges of managing people
- You can start to build and develop your team
- You’re taking steps to plan and develop your career.