Emotional intelligence is a key skill for all leaders. In this session, you will learn how emotions influence behaviour at work. You need to understand how your attitude and behaviours can impact others and you need to understand how other people’s behaviours can affect you.
In your role as leader, you need to have the ability to work well with people and this includes during emotionally charged situations. You need to identify emotional triggers, remain calm and adapt your leadership style to suit the situation.
During this program you will complete your Genos personality profile which will give you valuable insights into understanding and manging your emotions as well as influencing those around you.
Designed for: Future Leaders, Managers, Professionals, Staff at all levels
This is a full day, face to face program. This session allows for time for Q&A and features several group breakouts sessions in the schedule, which allows for discussion among participants of scenarios and past experiences. Participants attending gain insight from the different industries and levels of experience attending.
Members – $540 per person
Member 3+ – $459 per person
Non Members – $635 per person
Non Member 3+ – $540 per person
What you will learn:
- What is Emotional Intelligence?
- Benefits of EQ in the workplace
- Your GENOS profile
- Self- awareness and developing EQ
- Understanding others
- Collaborating and influencing using emotional intelligence
- Helping your team to develop EQ
- Building social awareness in your team
Your employer will benefit because:
- You will be able to increase the social awareness in your work area
- You will help create stronger more unified teams.
- You will improve your communication.