As the lines between our work lives and professional lives begin to merge, we need to take a holistic approach to managing, balancing and advancing our professional careers.
As a busy professional you need to be aware that your career opportunities largely depend not only on your performance, but also your personal brand reputation and the connections in your professional network. Working in this high-performance environment has made it increasingly important to manage your health and well-being.
Developing Brand You has been specially designed to help you create a sustainable plan that looks after your well being while you focus on your performance and your career.
In this session, you will learn how to assess and develop the competencies you need to grow in your current role and prepare for your next role. You will spend time evaluating your professional brand and working out the next steps to position yourself and enhance your reputation. You will also identify how to grow and nurture your professional network to ensure you stay well connected.
The professional skills in this session are underpinned by taking a healthy approach to the workplace. You will also work through strategies to identify and support your resilience and wellbeing.
Future Leaders, Managers, Professionals, Staff at all levels
This is a full day, face to face program. This session allows for time for Q&A and features several group breakouts sessions in the schedule, which allows for discussion among participants of scenarios and past experiences. Participants attending gain insight from the different industries and levels of experience attending. If you would like to access this virtually please enquire here.
Members – $540 per person
Member Series – $459 per person
Non Members – $635 per person
Non Member Series – $540 per person
What you will learn:
- Identifying and building your professional brand
- How to assess your competencies
- Building a professional development plan
- How to build a professional network
- How to maintain and nurture professional relationships
- Monitoring your resilience
- Incorporating wellbeing into your workplace
Your employer will benefit because:
- You are building skills to make your more effective in your role
- You are focusing on building positive workplace relationships
- You are managing your well being to keep you engaged and healthy