As a leader you already know that you spend most of your time solving problems.
You need to develop your critical thinking skills so you can make good quality decisions. You also need to understand how your solutions might impact the bigger picture, so you need to be able to evaluate and implement the most appropriate option.
In this session, you’ll learn how to apply different problem-solving models and look at ways to engage your team to help solve problems and implement solutions. You’ll also learn how to evaluate your decisions.
Future leaders, managers, professionals, staff at all levels
2 x 90 min sessions via zoom. This session allows for time for Q&A and features several group breakouts sessions in the schedule, which allows for discussion among participants of scenarios and past experiences. Participants attending gain insight from the different industries and levels of experience attending.
Members – $293 per person
Member 3+ – $249 per person
Non Members – $345 per person
Non Member 3+ – $293 per person
What you will learn:
- How to use root cause analysis techniques
- How to involve your team in problem solving
- Evaluating alternative options
- Implementing solutions
- Reviewing and evaluating the implemented solution
Your employer will benefit because:
- You’ll be able to identify the causes of workplace problems
- You can improve collaborative problem solving
- You’ll make better quality decisions