Effective communication is the backbone of good management and leadership practice. Improving your communication skills will help you across all elements of your role. Communication is essential for delivering your work, improving working relationships, building trust and creating a high performing team.
In this interactive session, you’ll learn how you can develop vital workplace communication skills needed to establish and maintain successful relationships inside and outside the workplace.
You’ll receive practical tips and techniques to allow you to communicate with clarity, overcome barriers, wield influence and confidently convey your message to varying audiences.
Future Leaders, Managers, Professionals, Staff at all levels
For those looking to
Better understand communication style, apply effective communication techniques, increase self-awareness.
2 x 90min sessions via zoom. This session allows for time for Q&A and features several group breakouts sessions in the schedule, which allows for discussion among participants of scenarios and past experiences. Participants attending gain insight from the different industries and levels of experience attending.
Members – $293 per person
Member 3+ – $249 per person
Non Members – $345 per person
Non Member 3+ – $293 per person
What you’ll learn:
- How to analyse personality types and adapt your communication style to build successful relationships
- How to facilitate effective communication in today’s changing work environment to communicate effectively in a variety of formats
- How to overcome verbal and non-verbal barriers to communication to build trust in teams
- Engage in conversations using effective listening and questioning skills
- Utilise body language techniques to confidently convey your message
- Deliver messages strategically across multiple channels of workplace communication
Your employer will benefit because:
- Your communication will be clear and easier to follow
- You will use communication channels more effectively
- You will break down communication barriers.