Coaching and watching your team members improve is one of the most rewarding aspects of being a leader. Coaching can inspire someone to develop skills and achieve goals they didn’t think was possible. Coaching for success will give you the skills to help you foster high performance and long-term development through effective coaching techniques.
This short course will give you the confidence and skills to plan and deliver an effective coaching conversation. You will learn how to identify needs, apply the appropriate coaching methodology and use adaptive techniques to tailor your approach to different personalities and situations. You will have the opportunity to apply coaching frameworks during the workshop, so you have the skills to start coaching straight away.
Future leaders, managers, professionals
2 x 90 min sessions via zoom. This session allows for time for Q&A and features several scheduled group breakouts, allowing for discussion among participants of scenarios and past experiences. Participants gain insight from the different industries and levels of experience of their peers.
Members – $293 per person
Member 3+ – $249 per person
Non Members – $345 per person
Non Member 3+ – $293 per person
What you will learn:
- Understanding the role of a coach
- Identifying underlying factors influencing performance
- Assessing coaching needs
- Delivering a coaching conversation
- Adapting your coaching to different personalities
- Coaching poor performance
- Coaching for career development
- Creating a coaching plan
Your employer will benefit because:
- You will foster high performance and long-term development
- You will improve your ability to build team’s engagement
- Your coaching will help improve your team’s performance