Mentoring. Share your skills to benefit others.
Being a Mentor provides the opportunity to pass on your knowledge and experience to benefit others.
If you’ve reached a stage in your career where you feel you’d like to give something back, the Institute’s Mentoring Program is a fantastic way to do so.
- Share experience and skills
- Develop your business networks
- Increase your profile in business and management
- Share new perspectives with other Members
- Satisfaction from contributing to a Mentee’s development
- Reflect upon and articulate knowledge
- Gain a different perspective from the Mentee
- Explore your choices as a manager and leader plus lessons learned along the way
Feedback from Mentors
“I enjoyed the opportunity to pass on knowledge & experience that helped my Mentee gain a significant promotion in his industry.”
Registrations now open
Applications for the June 2018 intake have now closed. Please submit your application to be part of the October 2018 cohort.
Please note the program is available exclusively for IML’s professional Members.