Mentoring: Learn from others and reach your goals.
If you’re keen to learn from a more experienced individual who can help you achieve your career goals, you’d make an ideal Mentee.
Through the Institute’s mentoring program, we can match you with a suitable counterpart, taking into account your industry, experience and goals. The best part? Through the Institute of Managers and Leaders, you have access to hundreds of potential Mentor matches across Australia and New Zealand.
The four-month mentoring program provides the opportunity to identify key areas for your career development and the support to work on these.
- Learn from experienced managers and leaders
- Develop your business networks
- Increase your skills and knowledge
- Gain insight into future planning and self-development
- Develop your professional confidence and your own ability to support others
- Share new perspectives with other Members
- Set your goals, visions and values and work towards achieving your objectives
- Reflect on your experiences
- Grow with confidence
Applications for the October cohort are now closed. Please apply for the February 2020 cohort below.
Please note the program is available exclusively for IML’s Professional Members (excludes IMLa’s).