We’re delighted to announce that we’re once more hosting our Leadership Outlook series this March and April! This year, we’re partnering with White Ribbon to present Leadership Outlook 2019: Creating a safe and respectful workplace. Our 2019 series will host a series of practical workshops that tackle gendered violence as a workplace issue.
At these workshops, attendees will learn how to mitigate risk and will come away with tangible strategies to deal with violence. We will cover workplace bullying, harassment and intimidation, and will explore how managers and leaders can best support teams affected by these issues. Panels of local leaders will also share case studies and real-world experiences in dealing with violence and in creating safe and respectful workplaces.
Each Leadership Outlook session will:
- Provide a forum for employers to learn about best practice approaches to create a safe and supportive workplace for employees who are experiencing domestic violence, bullying or harassment in or out of the workplace
- Increase your knowledge and skills in applying a strategic, evidence-based methodology to create a safe and respectful workplace drawn from White Ribbon’s work with organisations on the Workplace Accreditation Program
- Outline strategies that can be implemented to support staff which minimises risk and promotes a supportive culture within the workplace
- Provide overview of resources and tools available to assist in creating a safe and respectful workplace
- Offer a practical case study to work through key learnings from the sessions
Click on the link for your city below to book now!
|Darwin||12th March||Book Now|
|Cairns||12th March||Book Now|
|Townsville||13th March||Book Now|
|Mackay||14th March||Book Now|
|Sydney||14th March||Book Now|
|Rockhampton||15th March||Book Now|
|Newcastle||15th March||Book Now|
|Adelaide||18th March||Book Now|
|Canberra||19th March||Book Now|
|Bendigo||19th March||Book Now|
|Ballarat||19th March||Book Now|
|Geelong||20th March||Book Now|
|Melbourne||20th March||Book Now|
|Perth||20th March||Book Now|
|Gippsland||21st March||Book Now|
|Toowoomba||26th March||Book Now|
|Brisbane||27th March||Book Now|
|Gold Coast||27th March||Book Now|
|Sunshine Coast||28th March||Book Now|
|Wollongong||29th March||Book Now|
|Hobart||2nd April||Book Now|
|Launceston||3rd April||Book Now|
After the success of last year’s series, we’d love you to join us to workshop how we and our teams can create safe workspaces, environments and communities for a better society.