As the peak body for managers and leaders throughout Australia, it’s only fitting that we have a WA office. We are delighted to announce that in September 2018 we will open a Perth office!
Where is it? You’ll have to wait a little longer for the ‘big reveal’, but rest assured it is in the heart of Perth CBD.
What does this mean?
- A dedicated Relationship Manager in WA.
- As with a number of our other offices, you will have a space where you can work if you are in Perth CBD or if you would like a private space to meet someone.
- More IML events and networking opportunities in Perth.
Two immediate activities we would love you to join us on Tuesday, 4th September for:
- After the success of the Leadership Outlook series, join us for the upcoming workshop in conjunction with beyondblue, on the topic of Creating Mentally Healthy Workplaces at 12pm on Tuesday 4th September – Register today.
- The official opening of the Perth office at 6pm on Tuesday 4th September. Register to attend this complimentary event via firstname.lastname@example.org
IML’s Chief Executive, David Pich, will officially open the office.
If you have any suggestions or questions about the new Perth office contact email@example.com