IML on Demand Webinar: ‘Motivating and Inspiring your Team to Succeed’
Successful teams are led by managers that understand how to motivate staff beyond financial gain. This webinar will provide practical tips and techniques that inspire discretionary effort from employees to perform beyond expectations.
Join to unpack the complexity of employee motivators utilising the popular SCARF model – highlighting the challenges of extrinsic incentives and the rich rewards of encouraging creativity, innovation and initiative through intrinsic motivators.
During this webinar you will learn about:
- Understanding the role that motivation plays in the workplace
- Interpreting and interrogating Intrinsic versus Extrinsic motivators in the workplace
- Developing an understanding of the SCARF model and its application as a basis for intrinsic motivation
- Completion of a simple SCARF based diagnostic
- Understanding the benefits of using influence rather than manipulation to achieve outcomes
Meet our Facilitator
Join guest Facilitator Jacqui Perkins who will provide you with practical tips on how to motivate and inspire your team to succeed.
Jacqui delivers impactful solutions across a broad spectrum of industries throughout Australia and South Africa. Her strength is her ability to achieve results by empowering and encouraging her learners to take risks, be bold and to always be curious.
She combines real-life experience with in-depth knowledge. Her unique way of delivering is direct and engaging, which cuts through any resistance and allows people to let down their guard and open up to learning.
As a compassionate coach, Jacqui provides complete commitment and support through learner’s challenges and growth. She focuses on delivering results by using tried and tested methods that simply work.
Register below to receive the webinar recording, and view anytime.