The World Economic Forum has listed Emotional Intelligence as one of the key skills required to thrive within the impending Fourth Industrial Revolution* That’s despite the fascination with robotics, nanotechnology and all things AI. In fact, understanding and owning your emotional responses to situations and staff in the workplace continues to be one of the institutes most popular topics to unpack across all programs and events.
Our next TEL Talk themed Fostering Emotional Intelligence, welcomes guest facilitator, Bruce Williams, for a practical, interactive and engaging event that will provide you with an insight into the why, what and how of EI.
Key takeaways from this event includes:
• Understanding the essential of Emotional Intelligence
• Developing self-awareness and self-management
• How to effectively express your emotions
• How to assist team members to better manage their emotions
• The subtle art of using empathy in the workplace
• How EI helps to create a positive work environment
• Understanding how developing EI directly plugs into improvements in workplace performance
Contract Trainer and Facilitator, Easy Teams
Bruce helps people understand how other people tick so they can work together with less stress and more “yes!” With a focus on leadership, communication and team dynamics, Bruce has been delivering adult education, coaching and professional development programs for almost 4 decades.
Bruce is an accomplished speaker and facilitator with an engaging and humorous presentation style. In addition to running his own business, Bruce is Judging Chair for the Sunshine Coast Business Awards and co-founder of Strive – a mentoring group for business leaders and entrepreneurs. He is a global partner with B1G1: Business for Good, and sits on the University of the Sunshine Coast Foundation Board. Bruce is also a founding member of The USC 1996 Society raising funds to support low SES students in higher education.