‘Mastering Leadership Strategies for Success’ masterclass focuses on essential skills and strategies to accelerate leadership effectiveness beyond traditional approaches. This will comprise of skills applied by industry experts to succeed in the business towards the success of their organisation. Speakers from diverse fields will focus on trends and developments in mastering leadership strategies to benefit the organisation.
If you aim to equip yourself and your team with essential trends in leadership and strategy, come along and reap the benefits at this Masterclass to hear industry experts share practical insights on leadership skills and strategy. This event will focus on the following topics:
- UNDERSTANDING AND BUILDING A STRATEGY STRATEGIC GROWTH AND MEASURES
- TELLING YOUR STRATEGY STORY
- THE ROLE OF LEADERSHIP IN STRATEGY FORMULATION AND IMPLEMENTATION
WHAT IS A MASTERCLASS?
IML ANZ Masterclasses feature a range of interactive speaker sessions, practical activities and exclusive panel discussions, making them informative and engaging events. You have the opportunity to ask questions, workshop ideas and share your learning at these forums. The day is designed to draw out as many perspectives and concepts as possible, bringing you topical, relevant and timely takeaways that you can use back in your business.
This Masterclass is designed for anyone who is keen to gain insights on changing trends in leadership and strategy. Leaders and managers from public, private and SMEs sector are encouraged to attend.
- A great networking opportunity for like-minded individuals
- Take away key strategies from the best in the business
- Gain insights on trends and developments in the Australian work space
- A day full of engaging and interacting activities for practical learning
|Helen Wood, CEO and Executive Consultant, TMS Consulting|
|Frank Kelloway AFIML, Partner, Deloitte|