When stepping into frontline leadership, often staff are thrown in the deep end with little to no formal management development. As a result, the transition to a new management and leadership role can be stressful, unsuccessful and can have far-reaching implications for the business. In an era where so many professionals fall into becoming accidental managers, it has never been more important to create intentional leaders.
In our complimentary webinar, General Manager Sam Bell FIML explores IML’s new Foundations of Intentional Leadership program, designed specifically for new and emerging managers to support the transition from technical specialist to intentional leader.
This 12-week development program is highly practical and engaging, including 6 face-to-face sessions, online modules, 2 one-on-one coaching sessions, 3 diagnostic tools and ending with a transition to mentorship.
During this session, find out:
- What is an intentional leader, and how they make a difference in the workplace
- How individual professionals can lead with intent
- How organisations can spot and create intentional leaders
- How IML programs such as the Foundations of Intentional Leadership program can support your transition
* Please note this is a recorded session.
The Institute uses GotoWebinar as the host for all Webinars. The week of the scheduled webinar, you will be sent an email prompting the next steps with GotoWebinar. This will allow you access to the webinar on the scheduled date and time. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the events team at email@example.com