It is well documented that better-managed organisations benefit greatly in terms of having more productive and engaged staff, lower staff turnover and improvements in the bottom line. The new IML Chartered Manager Partner Program sets the standard that provides not only a significant and credible destination to aim for but also an ongoing responsibility for your managers to develop themselves within a formal continuous professional development (CPD) framework.
The IML CMgr Partner Program encompasses three key components to support your Managers and Leaders on their journey toward becoming a Chartered Manager; the IML 360 Benchmark Survey, IML Accredited Coaching and the Chartered Manager Assessment process.
Become part of the IML Chartered Manager Partner Program and gain professional development for yourself and your team through reflective-based learning, accredited coaching and the Chartered Manager assessment.
Have your staff recognised for their management excellence and add value to your organisation by professionalising their leadership skills. Focused on experience-based CPD points, the designation ensures your staff are continually broadening their expertise for effective management practice.
The Chartered Manager Partner Program encompasses a three-part professional development plan that caters to the individual development needs of your staff. Each member of staff will receive:
Raise the Bar for Managers and Leaders across the Organisation. Enquire today at email@example.com
- Attain the “Gold Standard” globally recognised designation in Management and Leadership
- Take control and ownership of your further professional development as an individual and leader
- Provides the opportunity to reflect on past actions and achievements and set a new course for the future
- Provides an expected standard within the organisation for your managers and leader cohort
- Managers and Leaders take a degree of control of their relative self-development
- Provides a new standard for recruitment and selection of leaders
Whether it’s is a small group or your whole leadership and management team, setting CMgr as the standard will pay dividends for the individual and your company.
Enquire today at firstname.lastname@example.org
** Gallup – State of American Managers 2015